Monday, May 17, 2010

A Summer Affair and Summer People

Elin Hilderbrand is my new FAVORITE author.

No doubts. No questions. No kidding.

She is A-MAZING.

This book...


touched me so... I could identify with every character's inner struggles and turmoil. The events were so real, the story... unforgettable.

When I finished this book sitting in my chair on the beach, late Saturday afternoon, I literally hugged it to my chest and kissed it. I'm pretty sure I've never kissed a book before.




'Summer People' is what I picked up a few hours after I finished 'A Summer Affair'.

It's also SO GOOD!!! I can't get over this author and her ability to created these dynamic characters and weave a story SO PERFECTLY.

I HIGHLY recommend both of these as well as 'Barefoot', which I blogged about last week.

I intend to read every book this author has written.

They are THAT. GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!