Wednesday, April 21, 2010

COME ON GIRLS!!!!

I am in a funk.

NOTHING I pick up lately holds my attention.

I think it's because my business is doing well, I'm busy. I am not complaining. I love it more than I can even express.

HOWEVER

I'm so tired after doing my work stuff each day that when I get in bed, it HAS to be something amazing for me to want to read more than a chapter a day.

For example,

Right now, I'm reading a GOOD book. But it's just that.... GOOD.

It's "One Door Away From Heaven" by Dean Koontz. It's really good, but it's not GREAT. It's just not engrossing enough to make me want to read longer.

So, we HAVE GOT TO PICK SOME GREAT ONES FOR MAY!!! PLEASE!!! ;)

So far, Tempie, Erica, Heather, and I have made suggestions. If you haven't yet, please do! I want us to all have an imput! :)

Thanks! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Did someone suggest Hunger Games? I keep hearing about it. I'm like you, whatever I read needs to be really good because I don't have the time or the willpower to read something "ok."

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!