Sunday, April 18, 2010

My May Suggestions


Okay, these were both highly recommended by People magazine this week and reading the summaries, they both sound really good to me! :)

Check them out and I'd love it if EVERYONE had a suggestion for May! April's suggestions turned out to not be all that great, so we need to do a really great job for May!

Let's try to get suggestions in by Wednesday midnight! :)

p.s. TOTALLY off topic for the book club blog, but I launched my BRAND NEW PROFESSIONAL blog for my photography this past week and I'm so proud/in love with it. :) It's been a loooooonnnnnggg work in progress. So, in short, I'd love to invite you all to come check it out and if you're a blog reader, please bookmark/subscribe to it. Few things make me happier than comments on my work! :)

www.graciejamesblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!