Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fly Away Home

I'm waiting on Juliet Naked from PBS, I may have to end up getting it from my library, but in the meantime, I'm reading this.

It is awesome!! Jennifer Weiner is so mesmerizing in her writing from the very first page (IMO) and I always forget it until I pick up another of her books.

This one is about a disgraced senator's wife and her two daughters... one who is a doctor and seemingly the "perfect" daughter and the other a recovering addict, who is actually the better person all around. I'm enjoying getting to know these characters and I hate putting it down after each chapter.

Has anyone else read this one?

Also:: Thanks so much to everyone who is suggesting books!!! I love seeing what everyone has their eyes on, it's so much fun!! :) Tomorrow is the end of us suggesting books and after that, we'll vote on next month's books! Can't wait to see what we pick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!