Sunday, February 14, 2010

Book #2

Girls, I have been sick the past few days and between that and the distraction of our snow, I have not been on top of my reading game. I'm only about a third of the way through the book I'm currently reading. Would it be okay if we plan to start "The Murderer's Daughters" on Tuesday or Wednesday? Just let me know what you think. I know that everyone wasn't going to do this read anyway, but still, I'd like to start reading it when those of you who are planning to read it want to start.

2 comments:

  1. I'm fine with starting it later. It will give me time to finish the book I am reading. :) I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girl, I'm feeling better yesterday. If I'd had my way, I probably wouldn't have even gotten out of bed yesterday, but that doesn't agree with Noah's schedule. ;)

    I think you and I are at about the same place in each other's books! Ha! I'm really loving it, I hope I can focus more on it now that the snow's melting and I'm feeling somewhat more human today.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!