Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi

Hello My name is Sara. I'm excited about the new book club. I'm always searching online or just browsing in my closest book store to find a book that just jumps out at me or seems interesting or just sometimes at a great price...love the bargain section at Barnes and Nobles!! ;) I read books from all aspects, so don't be surprised when I post some good reads that may seem the exact opposite of the last.
So I guess a lil about me.....I went to grade/middle school with Candace. I am 16 weeks prego, praying for a girl!! =D I have three boys, 12, 9, and 6. We love to travel, usually places I can drive....which u can get pretty far within the states...=) I'm determined to make it to the west coast one day!! For now, east coast, NY to FL, a lil bit of the mid west, and Puerto Rico is where we've been. I NEVER go anywhere without a camera in hand! I do tend to become a bit of a procrastinator with all my chaos, so if I seem behind just send me a message......


Looking forward to getting some good reading going!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! :) HOpe you're feeling better, girl! I'm so glad to have you here with us. Let us know if you start reading The Help! :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!