Friday, January 15, 2010

I Had To Do It

I've been reading this book since Wednesday night. It wasn't a horrible book, but it just wasn't holding my attention. I was having a hard time wanting to read it and when that happens, I know it's not a good thing. I like for every book I read to be my new favorite. It has to be fast moving and engaging and just.... GREAT for me to want to finish it. This one just didn't make the cut for me. So, 105 pages in, I put it down. The good news is that I bought it from Barnes & Noble less than a week ago and there's no evidence whatsoever that I've even opened it, so I'm going to return it today. :D



So, after that slow-moving, unmotivating read, I knew my next book needed to be by an author who never lets me down and always moves at a very brisk pace with short chapters (which I LOVE), so this is what I'm now reading...

I know it won't disappoint. :)

And if you've read either of these books, please tell me what you think of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments!!