Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January's Book of the Month

Hey Girls! Okay, unless anyone has an objection, we'll say that The Help is going to be January's book of the month! I'm going to start reading it as soon as I'm able to get my hands on it.. which will hopefully be tomorrow! :)

Please let us know if this is not a good choice for you, such as if you've already read it! :)

I started a section on our sidebar where we can place our monthly selections.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about this, girls, thanks so much for joining me on this journey!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'll look for it tomorrow! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked it out, and looks great! I always love reading something that's been recommended rather that going out on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's downloaded...yay! I'm going to try and rush through the one I'm currently reading so I can get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah!! My mom's picking it up for me today, and I too, am trying to finish what I'm reading so I can start it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! I just reserved my copy at the library....
    I am #515 on the waiting list (there are 230 copies) for the actual book
    AND I'm # 230 for the book on CD.
    I guess this must be a popular book!
    If it's that good, it might be one to run to Barns and Noble for... You'll have to let me know if It's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments!!